Illinois A D A Project
Illinois ADA Project Services
- Providing Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) information to individuals, businesses, government, and other service organizations
- ADA Trainings for your organization
- Answers to specific ADA questions through the Illinois ADA Project Telephone Helpline or through the Project's Website
- Resource and Referral Information
- ADA Distance Learning and other Resources through the Great Lakes ADA Center
To educate, enrich, and enlighten the people, businesses, and organizations of Illinois regarding the ADA.
The Illinois ADA Project Steering Committee provides direction to the Project. The Steering Committee brings together individuals with disabilities, advocates, service providers, government agencies, educators, and businesses.
Benefits of Increased ADA Awareness
Increasing ADA awareness will lead to a society where America's goals of freedom, equality, justice, and fairness can be attained and each individual's uniqueness is fully appreciated and their potential realized.