ADA Wisconsin Partnership
The ADA Wisconsin Partnership is a resource in Wisconsin for citizens, communities, government agencies, schools and and businesses to increase their awareness and understanding of the americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). The Partnership is comprised of a statewide coalition of people with disabilities, business groups and government agencies that work together to promote the full implementation of the ADA in Wisconsin.
The ADA Wisconsin Partnership is here to:
- help you understand your rights or responsibilities covered under the ADA;
- help you find solutions by providing technical assistance about the ADA;
- send you the most current information about the ADA;
- help you find local resources to address various ADA; issues and requirements;
- provide or support ADA trainings, awareness and in-service opportunities for your business, agency or group.